- 20 hours per week
- Part Time position
- Hours may increase slightly in fall, based on need.
- $10.50 to 11.00 per hour, increase after 60 days.
- Assist the Day Services Director in completing, processing, and organizing paperwork.
- Write reports (progress notes, support strategies, etc) as assigned
- Process rep-payee paperwork.
- Keep paperwork organized, including scanning, filing, and putting together packets/files/folder/binders etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Computer programs
- Other clerical duties as assigned.
- Greet and Direct traffic in Front office of West building.
Use General Application